While United Cargo Ltd arranges for the transportation of your goods, it provides the owner of the cargo financial protection against all risks of physical loss or damage from any external cause.
The insurance provides risk coverage for ocean, air and road freights. Insurance services from United Cargo also provide coverage for stored goods at the company’s warehouse.
In the event of a loss or damage, the insurance surveyors are available for responsive and complete inspections. United Cargo claim handling unit makes quick, fair and complete settlements. Cargo insurance provides extra peace of mind for the valued customers.
For international shippers United Cargo offers:
- Unlimited access to the world’s top cargo insurance carriers
- Streamlined facility for small shippers
- Competitive rates, flexible terms
- Complete internet based solution for Logistics firms
- International Property and Liability Coverage
- Covered losses are paid without the need to prove carrier negligence
- No limits on Cargo value coverage
- Insurance Company deals with collecting from the carrier (if possible) once the claim has been paid
- No need to demonstrate where the loss occurred
- Claim payments based on insured value, not weight of pieces missing/damaged or Carrier’s limited liability
- Company will report and handle claims on your behalf
- Low deductibles
With unparalleled understanding of transportation technologies, United Cargo Ltd offers custom packaging and shipping for heavy, over sized and fragile items, including machinery and industrial equipment. These services are specially structured to save your time and ensure your items arrive intact at their destination.
Packaging experts from United Cargo utilize state-of-the-art packing and custom crating processes to protect goods during shipping. They also specialize in properly packing fragile and high-value items, including antiques, art, electronics, crystal, china and porcelain.
- Best packaging methods are identified considering item’s fragility, composition and value
- Usage of prefabricated boxes, design and build one-of-a-kind wood crates and corrugated fiber-board containers
- Usage of appropriate packing materials ensuring protection during transportation
- Shipments are secured with pallets or skids to provide additional stability and handling
Here are some packaging material you may wish to use for your consignments:
- Jumbo Box and Jumbo Junior
- Wrapping Paper and Film
- Edge Protection
United Cargo’s portfolio of value added services includes palletization of export consignments. The palletization services are designed for safe loading and unloading of products. It also involves fumigation of the pallets for pest control, preventing shipment from possible damages.
The experts from United Cargo make sure that the base of the pallets are accessible for pallet-jacks on two sides with a minimum clearance, allowing easy handling during loading and unloading of the goods.
- Each pallet is correctly packed in the lengthwise and crosswise directions, each correspond to fractions of the internal container width, length and height
- Hazardous material are packed with internal dunnage
- All the crates are fumigated to prevent damages caused by pests
- Palletized consignments are properly labeled to avoid any confusion
Door To Door Delivery
United Cargo Ltd offers door-to-door delivery services for customers who want to simplify logistics management, reduce costs and minimize the risk of loss or product damage, while focusing on core business.
By leveraging the breadth and reliability of the global network, United Cargo can remove days from your supply chain, delivering goods from overseas directly to your desired destination.
Your shipments can clear customs while still in the air enabling delivery by the end of the next possible business day, saving you time and money.
- Port-to-door and door-to-door service from shipper to consignee
- Integrated service includes carton labeling, freight transportation and package delivery
- Streamlines processes by eliminating issues with multiple carrier bills
- Shipments of virtually any size or weight
- In-house licensed customs expertise
- Electronic pre-alert system makes arrangements with customs officials in destination countries, allowing most shipments to clear customs before the aircraft lands
- Complete tracking visibility with real-time tracking
- Fast and reliable transit times, including earliest deliveries and latest pickups in key major U.S. metros
- Backed by Service Guarantee
- SAL’s experts across service areas hold good knowledge of local regulations and routes
- Enjoy speed, reliability, security, convenience and peace of mind every time you ship with United Cargo
- Save on the costs of a freight forwarder or agent to prepare documentation and clear your shipments
- Send supplies and raw materials to your customers in time for production – ideal for just-in-time production plans
- Access your shipments’ status, conveniently
- Create opportunities to improve customer loyalty, increase repeat sales, and grow revenue by getting
- products to your clients more quickly with our fast transit and clearance times
We have extensive expertise of handling of shipment that has to be collected at, or dispatched through a port. The services are based on the core principles material handling techniques and equipment.
Various machines and equipment used by the expert logistics crew includes Cranes, Hoists, Conveyor Belt Drives, Article Stacking Machines, Bucket Wheel Reclaimers, Bucket Elevators, Shuttles, Hoppers, and Diverters etc., which are combined with warehousing facilities such as Storage Silos, Stockpiling and Stockyards.
The complete process is supervised by experts, who ensure that material handling equipment perform the following tasks:
- Transport vessel components and remote port handling equipment between the docking ports.
- Enable access to the stored material in a container without spreading contamination, in case of hazardous substances or cargo.
- The equipment should able to handle the total weight of its main body, the vessel components being transported, and that of the remote handling auxiliary unit.
Consultation On Import – Export
United Cargo Ltd offers prompt and hassle free import-export consultancy for the valuable clients from different industries and trade. The company provides counsel and services attending to commodity, tax rates and duties, import and export restrictions, exchange rates, methods of customs clearance, letters of credit, insurance requirement, domestic and international shipping and transportation regulations, tariff classifications, concessions, and appraisals.
With a sound knowledge and know-how, the expert professionals from United Cargo educate the clients of the rules and policies governing the same. United Cargo believes in fast and precise solutions and are indeed famous for delivering consultancy services in the shortest possible time, helping our clients reap the benefits of numerous exemptions incentives / assistance available under the Import-Export Policy.
Owing to the knowledge and expertise gained while being involved with import and export of goods, United Cargo is poised to offer you practical, result-oriented solutions.
United Cargo Ltd understands the complexities of handling cross-border consignments better than anyone. The comprehensive customs brokerage, clearance and compliance services combine in-depth expertise in global customs regulations with local knowledge – ensuring the smooth and expeditious flow of international shipments to and from any location worldwide.
Unites Cargo’s expert team files many of customs entries each year, and handle all aspects of customs processes, including: import / export clearance, declarations, proforma invoices and certificates of origin. Our expertise in the field also covers customs regulations, bond requirements, duty rates, and petition and protest procedures.
The customs clearance services for various import and export consignments include the following:
- Guidance and consultancy on pre and post shipment services
- Liasoning and follow up with various Govt Organisations
- Documentation procedures i.e. preparation and handling of documents
- All post shipment formalities and endorsements
- Drawback/DEPB and several other export benefits
United Cargo offers complete relocation services that include packing and movement of goods as demanded by the customers. The understanding of client’s deadlines, security and safety needs help the professionals of United Cargo to meet the demand of corporate relocation efficiently – be it the domestic or international location.
Apart from this, United Cargo also specializes in providing tailor-made services for relocation of household goods. Its rich industry experience includes attending to the relocation needs of major embassies and MNCs.
Using independent specialists United Cargo Logistics will:
- Organize and oversee the entire removal and shipping process
- Arrange the first appointment to view items for shipping
- Track the packing and movement of the consignments until it arrives and is unpacked at its destination
- Oversee the unpacking if required
- United Cargo Ltd has developed personalized approach towards door-to-door moving & relocation of a variety of goods
- The expert team members & staff extend secure and untroubled packing and moving of belongings throughout India and all over the world
- Services are secure, safe and cost efficient, thus guaranteeing complete satisfaction
- Relocation solutions offered by United Cargo are simple, cost-effective & quick
Value Added Services
- Relocation Management
- Visa & Immigration Assistance
- Area Orientation
- Settling-in Assistance
- Inter cultural & Language Training
- Relocation Expense Management
- Move Management Information
- Professional Pre-move Survey
- Secure Household Goods Storage
- International Moving Insurance
- Recycling and Disposal
- Workplace Change Solutions
Warehouse & Car Yard
Our car yard can accommodate 200 units vehicles at a time. All vehicles are inspected by our staff before warehousing in the car yard.
Our warehouse cover an area of 3750 m2 of racking area equivalent to 3600 pallet storage space
- 24 hr security presence on site
- Access control via access cards
DROP US A MAIL
1, Corderie Street,
Victoria Bldg, Ground Floor,
Port Louis , Republic of Mauritius
Tel: (230) 212 9787 / 208 0309
Fax: (230) 212 9781