United Cargo Ltd comprehensive ocean freight program reaches major world markets with an emphasis on the traffic lanes connecting North America to Asia and Europe.
The company has service contracts with more than a dozen ocean carriers for trans-Pacific and trans-Atlantic services.
This provides the clients with significant savings on landed costs, and options to choose from a large pool of weekly sailing sea carriers.
United cargo Ltd offers just what you need – competitive rates, a choice of transit times and scheduled sailing options, with a full range of value-added services.
- Full-container-load (FCL)
- Less-than-container-load (LCL)
- Dry or liquid bulk shipments
- Full or partial vessel charters, including refrigerated service or on-board cranes to handle heavy shipments to smaller ports
- Physical cargo and paper-consolidation programs to importers and exporters who purchase from multiple vendors
Our standard sea freight services can be tailored to suit every requirement. Various options include the following
- Dangerous Goods Handling (DGR)
- Temperature Controlled Transportation
- Cargo Insurance
- Letter of Credit Processing (LC)
- Certification and Legalisation of Documents
- Food and Drug Administration Filing (FDA)
- Advanced Cargo Information Filing (ACI)
- Complete schedule flexibility
- Defined transit time statement
- Preparation of all necessary declarations and reporting to authorities
- Full shipment tracking visibility
United Cargo Ltd Trade Network customizes cargo management service programs that provide visibility of cargo and the most cost-effective usage of ocean container space.
DROP US A MAIL
1, Corderie Street,
Victoria Bldg, Ground Floor,
Port Louis , Republic of Mauritius
Tel: (230) 212 9787 / 208 0309
Fax: (230) 212 9781